The Engagement Committee aims to identify member interests; to support and monitor activities across the Company which secure member participation; and to reach out to those members who have moved away from London or who find City events difficult to attend.
Initiated by Past Master John Leighfield in his year as Master Educator and implemented by Past Master Susan Fey in her year as Master, the Engagement Committee encourages members to connect in different ways. There are new opportunities developing regularly and all members are invited to join in with any of the Company’s activities. If you are interested, find out more through the links below.
- Becoming a School Governor – Ann Bell
- Help support Schools (via Livery Schools Link) – Elisabeth Goodwin
- Joining a Discussion Group – Caroline Haines
- Joining a Special Interest Group – Alice Hynes
For information on engaging with other company activities see
- Education Seminars – Upper Warden
- Social Events, Masters Weekend or Progress – Renter Warden